Sunday 8 March 2015

Family Sundays... ♡

Sea Life Centre, Seafront & Family Dinner out 

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog, i recently went out for a lovely family day with my Mum, Dad, Sister, Brother in law and my beautiful neice. We went to Southend & for a lovely meal out afterwards. As always I took lots of photos and thought I would share them with you! I hope you enjoy looking at them and reading about my day, feel free to comment below what you enjoy doing on sundays & what things you do with your family x

"Every family is beautiful but ours is my favourite"

♡ Sea Life Centre 

It was the first time I had visited the Sea Life Centre (but my sister & brother in law had visited quite a few times with my neice) and i had such an enjoyable time. Its so lovely to have a day where you can just relax and go out with family without having to worry about doing work or having to get things done. It's doesn't happen all the time that you get to spend a whole day with family, doing something really nice all together because of work, school and college etc. It was so lovely to see my neice react to seeing all the different types of fish & seeing her face light up by watching them. She's such a special little thing and i love spending time with her so much. Here are some photographs i took inside the sea life centre. 
                                                                    
                                                                            


♡ Seafront

We then had a lovely but VERY cold and windy walk along the seafront & i took a few photos too! The seafront is such a lovely part of Southend and i always visit it many times during the summer so if you're anywhere near Essex in the summer or live in Essex definitely take a trip down to Southend Seafront! It made me get so excited for summer to come because of the beach. ice creams and fish & chip shops! Who else is extremely excited for summer?! Best time of the year! P.s Can we just appreciate the 2nd photo, my smile says everything...



♡ Out for Dinner

Then we went out for dinner to The Harvester in Rayleigh which was really lovely. Everytime I go there I get the 
Chicken & Bacon Stack, absolute standard! Its lush lush lush, if you ever go to a Harvester you must try it and the picture below proves it all... *love struck emoji* & also i couldn't say no to a dessert after having a look at the menu (goodbye eating healthy). I chose Profiteroles and wow...lets just say i could barely move afterwards! I was absolutely stuffed, haha but it was amazing! Try not to dribble at the photos guys... pre warning here >> 




I really hope you enjoyed reading what i got up to last sunday and maybe it gave you an idea for what you can do with your family for a day out which is just simple but lovely. I will see you on Tuesday with another blog post! Thankyou for reading...








No comments:

Post a Comment