Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Favourites... ♡

GOODBYE FEBRUARY, HELLO MARCH...  


Hello everyone! 
So February is so over and March begins... 
After planning this blog post i realised i had a lot of things i loved in February and thought i would share them with you as i personally love watching videos/reading blog posts of monthly favourites because it shows that they are really good buys as you only choose the things you really love and want to talk about enough to put them in a favourites. Sit back, grab a drink and read through my favourites of February and let me know yours in the comments below... P.s they are in a random order so don't be thrown by the numbers!




1.  Black Bag from H&M £29.99

I bought this bag a few weeks ago and i love it so much. It's so big so i literally can fit so much in because my old one was too small to fit stuff in and at college i have to take a folder and it wouldn't fit in the small bag so i would have to hold it all the time which was a pain. The zip also broke on my old bag because i kept trying to squeeze so much in! Thats why i love how spacious this bag is and its so simple but i love it. I can use this bag with any piece of clothing i wear because its goes with anything! I couldn't find the exact bag on the website so i have linked an alternative on here > http://www.hm.com/gb/product/25866?article=25866-B



2. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in "Nudist" £8.00 

I was absolutely obsessed with this during February! It's such a beautiful nude colour and lasts ages and ages on the lips! This is the only one i've tried of the Gloss Sticks but i'm going to purchase the others for sure because i love it and i'm sure i'll love the others too! I used it all up within a few weeks because i wore it everyday single day. It's the perfect nude for my skin tone and hair colour too because i don't like nudes that are too pale that look like i've got foundation lips! (no one wants that lol). I would highly reccomend this if you want a long lasting nude lipgloss from the drugstore because its really good for the money and is so lovely for an everyday look. Also the name makes me laugh too, well done Soap and Glory! > http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Sexy-Mother-Pucker%C2%99-Gloss-Stick-3D-Super-Colour-Volume-Lip-Shine-2-72g_1277067/






3. Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr £6.49

I'm sure everyone knows who Tanya Burr is and knows about this book already but it was a must in my favourites this month. It came out on the 29th January (so i'm counting it as Feb) and i literally could not wait to get my hands on this book! I was so excited when i first heard she was releasing her own book and it completely lived up to my expectations and even beyond that. It literally has everything you could want, from fashion to skincare to love to life to diet to makeup and i could go on! It was so interesting to hear all about Tanya's life and for her to give such incredible advice and tips on all things beauty, hair, love, friendship etc. I read this within 2 days and i couldn't put it down! I learnt a hell of a lot from reading this book and i can't tell you enough how much i enjoyed it. It's also so easy to flick to any page you want so if you want a quick and easy hairstyle you can turn to the hair page or if you want to bake something you can turn to the baking section and find lots and lots of recipes (I baked the cookies and they were lush) without having to flick through trying to find it. I think even for people who aren't into You Tubers (you're missing out big time if you're not just saying) like Tanya and Zoella, its still such a good book to have because it tells you such a wide variety of things about life. One of my favourite sections was the Confidence and Happiness chapter because I found it so helpful and inspiring as confidence is something i really struggle with at times so thankyou Tanya! I'm blabbing on a bit too much now but i have to get this in.. i also met Tanya 2 weeks ago at Radio 1 in London when she was on the Breakfast Show & we had a lovely chat, she signed my book and then we got a selfie obvs.. she also tweeted me when i was outside Radio 1 so she knew i was outside waiting for her haha! one of the highlights of my February for sure! http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/love-tanya/9781405921404

Oh look how happy i look!!! 

 4. Duvet & Cushions from ASDA £10.00 + Cushions £5.00 each


So a few weeks ago i bought a new duvet cover and cushions as i wanted a change to my bedroom. Over christmas I had a christmas duvet from Asda and changed back to my old one after christmas but got easily bored by it so thought i would order a new one! London is my favourite place so when i saw this on Asda, i put it in the checkout straight away (whoops!) Then it tempted me with showing 2 cushions to match with the duvet so i gave in and ordered them aswell (i gave in easily). I am in love with the duvet so much, its so quirky and cute and would fit with so many styles of bedroom. I couldn't find the one i actually have on Asda's website for some weird reason but i've put the other London one they do aswell which is really nice too and i think i may get aswell lol if i do find it on there, i will update the link > http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-London-Duvet-Set---Single/002035610,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M05G05C01 / http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Westminster-London-Cushion/002252675,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M01G01C05 / http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Tower-Bridge-London-Cushion/002252668,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M01G01C05


5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in shade "Vanilla" £22.00 

I only bought this about a week ago but i already feel like it deserves a place in my favourites for this month. I purchased Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer in December and i just found it looks really cakey under my eyes and i was reaching for my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer more than the MAC one, which is ridiculous because its like 5 times the price. It covers up circles, redness and spots really well and I had wanted this concealer for a little while as i had heard such good reviews about it. When i first used it, i completely fell in love. It's such an amazing concealer, it blends SO well with a brush or a sponge or your fingers & it doesn't look cakey what so ever and lasts all day. I'm so happy with this purchase & if you're looking for a high end concealer definitely go for this because you won't regret it! I was so worried i wasn't going to like it because its expensive for a concealer but i can happily say i love it. Buy it from Look Fantastic because they have free delivery and Nars charge £7.00 for delivery (how ridiculous lol nars sort it out!) http://www.lookfantastic.com/nars-cosmetics-radiant-creamy-concealer-various-shades/10785711.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=gp_bodycare&affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&gclid=Cj0KEQiAsdCnBRC86PeFkuDJt_MBEiQAUXJfLeFn2aWmELixGPpWg_4094E2EzFPRy5RnC_9TEXaUzUaAgap8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds


6. Maybelline Eye Studio Colour Tattoo 24 Hour "On and On Bronze" £4.99
I've really really been loving this colour tattoo throughout February because its so quick and easy to use but looks like you've made effort with your eyes. It's such a beautiful bronzey brown colour which really makes the eyes look beautiful. I'm yet to pick up the rest of the collection but thats on my next list of purchases as i absolutely love this one. I just apply it with my finger and then blend it out with a fluffy blending brush (my fave is the Zoeva 221 Luxe Soft Crease brush) and then you're good to go. They are so affordable and look gorgeous on the eyes and last for a really long time too! http://www.boots.com/en/Maybelline-EyeStudio-Color-Tattoo-24hr-Cream-Gel-Eyeshadow_1253778/


7. Topshop Stripey Half Sleeved Top £14.00 

I was out shopping the other week with my mum in my town and came across this really lovely stripey t-shirt, i had been looking for one like it that had a high kneck too but wasn't too clingy because i don't like it when clothes are too clingy that they make me feel self conscious, so anyway I tried it on and really loved it so i bought it and i've worn it loads since. It goes with my ripped blue denim jeans and my ripped black jeans so i thought it was such a versatile piece. I can also add some lovely jewellery to the outfit aswell with my doc martens and thought that would look really nice. http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/tall-454/tall-exclusive-half-sleeve-striped-top-4093466?refinements=Price%7b2%7d~%5b10%7c20%5d&bi=1&ps=20



8. Primark Pug/Unicorn PJ's £9.00

When i was having the usual browse around Primark the other day, i came across these PJ's and fell in love! I thought they were so cute and looked really comfy too (oo i was right!). You can never have too many pyjamas so i thought i would pick them up and i'm so glad i did because i've been wearing them since! How cute does that pug look though?! As soon as i move out and get my own place, a pug is on my top list! 


9. L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara £8.99

I was in Superdrug at the end of Jan/beginning of Feb time and needed a new mascara so i was just browsing and saw that the Miss Manga mascara was on offer for £5.99 and i had heard really good reviews about it so i thought i would give it a go and i am so impressed by it! It gives lovely length and volume to my lashes and doesn't make them look really clumpy which is an essential for a mascara for me. It's gone back up to £8.99 but still its even worth that! It's a great drugstore mascara. http://www.superdrug.com/L%27Oreal-Miss-Manga/L%27Oreal-Miss-Manga-Mascara-Black/p/837857#.VPTRkPmsU9E

10. L'oreal Super Liner Black Lacquer Waterproof £6.49

I've always heard people say such good things about this liner but i used it about 6 months ago and hated it. I couldn't get on with it and found it was too wet & flimsy & just made my eyeliner look horrible. A couple of months ago i bought it again, used it once and then just went back to my Collection Felt Tip Liner (i've used this for so long) as i find it really gives a lovely wing. However in February, i gave it another try and really really loved it. I love the finish of it because it looks so fresh all the time & stays on for SO long that is literally so hard to get off my eyes when i take my make up off (the only down side). I actually find it quite easy to apply now, more than i did a couple of months ago and you can create a really lovely wing as well with it. I'm always using this now when i want to do a winged liner but i still love my trusty Collection Felt Tip one! It's so weird that after a little while you can go back to using a product and really love it! http://www.superdrug.com/L%27Oreal-Paris/L%27Oreal-Superliner-Black-Lacquer/p/382079#.VPTR3vmsU9E


So they are all my February Favourites for this month, i'm sure i will put another one up at the end of March too! Be sure to comment down below what your favourites have been this month & i will see you with another blog post on Thursday...
Thankyou for taking the time to read this, i really appreciate it as i'm only new to this blogging but i love it! Hope you all have a lovely evening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment