Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Week In Photos... #1 ♡

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog, i hope you're having a lovely day. Today i'm telling you about my week in photos, i'm going to start doing this regularly (probably a few times a month) depending on whether interesting things are happening in my life or not! 

Hope you enjoy, and be sure to let me know about your week in the comments below!



Monday 9th March 2015

On Monday, i went to Richmond in London to be a model for an incredible make up artist called Kristina Gasperas. She was doing a bridal lesson and i was the model for the afternoon as i had enquired about work experience and she gave me this great offer. I learnt SO much about all things makeup including the whole entire face & the tips and tricks of make up. I amgo ing to carry that with me on my career journey and i can't thank her enough for her inspiring work and help she gave me. She gave me the opportunity to ask her any questions that i wanted her to answer as well, she was such a lovely lady and her work is amazing. I had such a great day in London & i'm hoping to visit back again soon in April for another session! Also Richmond is such a beautiful area too and has lovely cafe's and shops so i really want to visit there again so i can have a good look round as i didn't get to this time! 

Tuesday 10th March 2015

On Tuesday, i was at college & if you didn't already know, i study Hair and Media Make Up at college as becoming a make up artist is what i'm aspiring to do. Our theme for this weeks lesson was "80's" and i chose the 80's punk theme as i absolutely love it and it inspires me how i dress at the moment too. It's not exactly your everyday make up of course but it is what they wore in the 80's, i did a pink & purple eye, lots of blusher, really dark brows and a very dark lipstick. I used the Revolution palettes from Superdrug which are super pigmented and great for my college starter kit as they are in expensive but great & i used Mac Cyber to get the dark lip. I was really happy with the overall make up! I also did crimping of the hair which took me 2 hours as i plaited all of the hair and then put the straighteners on them and then took the plaits out after they had been heated with the straighteners. Although it took me so long i was happy with how it turned out! 





Wednesday 11th March 2015


On Wednesday i did some blog editing and an assignment but i also had a catch up with one of my best friends, Holly. It's so hard to see my closest friends all the time, now that we've left school because they are at sixth form everyday and we both work on the weekends so it is difficult to find time but we went to Costa for a bite to eat & drink and a catch up on everything that's been going on really! I had my fave drink from Costa = Red Berry Fruit Cooler, and a crunch cake thing (can't remember the name lol) but it was lush & then she came back to mine for a bit and we just chilled for a little while :)





Thursday 12th March 2015

In the morning from 9 until about 11 i had a 2 hour driving lesson which was really nice because i got to drive a long Thorpe Bay and Southend Seafront & the weather was beautiful.  (For anyone interested, i am on my 5th 2 hour lesson). Then i went off to college but obviously i stopped off for a Starbucks first as the sun was shining & i wanted a refreshing drink so i went for the Mango & Passionfruit Juice Blend and it was lush. Then i went to college and i had to complete my fantasy face paint assessment so i decided to do Avatar for it. I was really happy with the result (don't get me wrong i'm no professional in face painting but i enjoy it lol) but the eyes could have gone a lot better than they turned out which sucks but i passed so thats the most important thing! I also completed my spray tan assessment (i know it's weird that tanning is included in my course but it is lol). In the evening, after i went to college, i went to Nando's for a meal with 2 of my friends from school, for a catch up and it was really lovely. Nando's (if you didn't know) is my fave food place in the whole entire world. I had Mango & Lime Chicken Butterfly with Chips, Mash & Hallumi Cheese and it was so yummy i can't even describe. 







Friday 13th March 2015

On Friday, i worked throughout the day so the only bits i have to share with you from Friday is just blog photo taking and planning! Sorry as this may be pretty boring for you all but that was all i got up to! 




Saturday 14th March 2015


On Saturday i was at work from early morning until late afternoon so the only things i'm going to show you are what happened after work :) I wrapped my mums mothers day presents and i got through my new Polagram photos so i put them up too on my walls, i'm going to fill all my wardrobe doors with the square shaped photos and polaroid photos too. I also had my relaxing pamper routine (my last blog post) and edited my blog which went up on Sunday evening! 






Sunday 16th March 2015

On Sunday, we looked after my neice and it was of course Mothers Day so i gave my mum her presents from me and my sister and she absolutely loved them. We bought her a set of 4 wine glasses, bottle of proseco and some lush bits including the Yummy Mummy shower gel! I love mothers day and spoiling my mum because she deserves it and i love showing her how much i appreciate everything she does for me. I literally don't know what i would do without her! I made her breakfast in the morning which was scrambled egg & bacon on toast with a glass of sparkling water and lemon, cup of tea and sliced banana and she loved it! We also went out for a lovely walk with my neice but i was hoping the weather was going to be lovely so we could go to the park but it wasn't :( I had a lovely day spoiling my mum and spending the day with my beautiful neice too and she can now say my name which is so exciting! 




For anybody interested, i'm wearing the Revlon Lip Stain in Parisian Passion <3


So that's my week over! I hope you enjoyed reading about what happened the last week and be sure to let me know in the comments what you got up to last week! See you on Thursday with my current/all time music favourites! Once again thank you for taking time out of your day to read my blog...



Follow me on Blog Lovin > https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/is-that-alice-13803493




2 comments:

  1. Heyy Alice, would you mind giving me your email address please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! i've just emailed you as i found your email on your profile :)

      Delete