Sunday 12 April 2015

Come Along With Me | A Day in London...♡

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog, i recently went for a trip to London and visited Covent Garden & Oxford St so i thought i would share my visit with you...
I hope you enjoy reading tonights blog post and feel free to comment I hope you have a lovely evening...

So the first place we went was Oxford Street as me and my friend both had money to spend and something we wanted to buy so Oxford St is the perfect place for it (apart from how busy it gets!!). The first thing i bought was this cup from Urban Outfitters, i really liked it and it was also in the sale as well, bonus!





I then took a trip to Selfridges as i wanted to go to the Nars & Mac counters, i picked up a couple of things from Mac and foundation testers from Esteé Lauder & Nars! I have tried Estée Lauder and it is an incredible foundation, as i was unhappy with my Mac Studio Fix so i was on the search and i'm really impressed by it. I bought Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft + Gentle and Mac Lipstick in Plumful. I also bought some earrings from River Island too!







I then went to Covent Garden for food in Shake Shack which was just as amazing as it looks! I really recommend it, the food was incredible & the service was great! It was also reasonably priced too and it was so nice to sit outside in the sun with music playing. We also went for Snog after wards which is a frozen yogurt place and that was lush! We then came across a American Candy store next door to Snog (so tempting) and i bought the Birthday Cake M&M's, i had seen them for so long on You Tube etc and never bought them but i was so dissapointed! They were gross!! I then came across an Urban Decay, and my Nars concealer was running out so as i had seen Lily Pebbles absoloutely love the naked concealer, i tried that one out! So far i'm so impressed and i can't even notice much of a difference between the nars one and it's £5 more! 















So that's everything for this weeks blog post, i hope you enjoy and i will see you next week with another post! Hope you have a lovely Sunday evening...


Twitter @isthatalice
Instagram @isthatalice
Bloglovin https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/is-that-alice-13803493

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post and the food looks SO good haha x

    Elle

    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, this makes me want to go into the centre today haha
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete