Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Skincare Routine AM > PM | ❤



Hello Everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far. 
 Today i'm going to be sharing my skincare routine including morning and evening routine... i hope you enjoy!


First of all, when i wake up i use the Garnier Miceller Water Cleanser and use one cotton pad all over my face to wet my face.



 I then use my Soap and Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash and apply that all over my face and wipe off with a luke warm wet flannel. 


I then use my Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Moisturiser & Primer and apply that all over my face, which helps moisturise my skin but also primes my skin to help my makeup stay on throughout the day. This product is so inexpensive but so great. 



I then use my Mac Strobe Cream to finish of my moisturizing & it's my favourite moisturizer ever, so so good!!!! It makes my makeup last longer and look so much better. 





For the evening i use around 3/4 cotton pads and the Garnier Miceller Water Cleanser to remove all my face and eye make up. 


I then go in with my Soap and Glory Face Soap & Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash and apply it all over my face just to make sure i remove any makeup that didn't previously come off and to also get deep into the pores of my skin with the Garnier Cleanser and then use a warm wet flannel to take it off. This product also has pink beads in to help exfoliate the skin softly. 



 I will then go in with a face mask (every week or twice a week) which is my favourite; Lush Mask of Magnaminty and apply that all over my face and then wait for around 8 minutes and then take it off with a clean warm flannel. I absoloutely love this face mask and it's lasted me ages considering it's the small pot. 





I then use the Olay Anti- Wrinkle Firming Serum all over my face. This was originally my mums and i used it once because my serum had run out and although its anti-wrinkle, i just ignore that because i fell in love with how it made my skin feel and look straight away! I then go in with my Astral All Over Moisturiser which is super thick and hydrating! I love it. It's a new addition to my skincare routine but i love it so much. 





To finish off my skincare routine... i will use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment if i have a spot/blemish let it work over night on it.This really reduces and removes my spots quickly, its a gel/liquid formula and i love it! It's also only around £5 which is great!



So that's my Skincare Routine for you, it's not incredibly interesting but i thought seeing as i have never done one i should put one on here for you to read! Thankyou so much for readinng and I will see you on Sunday with my July Favourites! P.S comment below your favourite products you use in your skincare routine and any blog post suggestions you have! 



Don't forget to follow me on all my social media >>
Twitter = https://twitter.com/isthatalice
Instagram = https://instagram.com/isthatalice/
Pinterest = https://www.pinterest.com/adenton0862/
Blog Lovin = https://bloglovin.com/isthatalice


No comments:

Post a Comment