Thursday 26 February 2015

Newest Lipgloss Purchases ♡


My Newest Lipgloss Purchases including reviews & me wearing the lipglosses 

Hello everyone! 
So this is my first ever blog post, i've been wanting to create a blog for so long but never really had the confidence to do it and now its 2015 and i'm just giving everything a go! Grab a cup of tea or coffee, relax and enjoy my first blog post :) 




1. Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita £19.00
  
I recently attended Beauty Chat Live with Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup in
Space NK, London and I obviously had to pick something up from the NARS counter &
i wanted a new nudey lipgloss so i tested them all & loved this one on my lips. Its
super moisturing & the colour is beautiful. It's perfect for my skin tone as it's
not too nude, it has a slight more colour than your typical nude lipgloss. They
don't have the typical sticky feel on your lips at all which is brilliant and i would
definitely reccomend it, they do such a variety of amazing colours so I am definitely going
to invest in some more! Although my one wish is that the gloss look would last on the lips
slightly longer although the colour stays on your lips for a long time but apart from that it is
amazing and well worth the money! 


2. NYX Xtreme Shine Lip Cream in Pinky Nude £4.50


Recently I visited the Professional Beauty exhibition at London's
Excel centre with my college & the main reason I was going
was to visit the NYX stand. They had unfortunately sold out
of the butter gloss's & soft matte lip creams (which i really 
wanted) but there was quite a few other lipglosses left so i picked up 3.
One of which is above^ and the other 2 below. I've seen such great
reviews about NYX lip products so i was dying to try some and i can say
that they have lived up to their reviews. The Xtreme Shine Lip Cream that is
above, is a beautiful pink shade that is perfect for every day wear as it is
not too bright and just adds colours to the lips without adding too much
emphasis on the lips. It looks more peachy in the photgraph but its more pinky.
It is super pigmented & moisturising. It doesn't dry out the lips atall which is fab!
I would definitely reccomend these if you are looking for well priced lipglosses with great 
colour too! 100% going to be being 
purchasing more online with this weeks wages! OOPS <3 




3. NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in La-La £4.50


 This NYX lipgloss is the perfect pink lipgloss for me and its
absoloutely ideal for everyday use when you're in a rush & don't want
to fuss around with a lip liner & lipstick. Its super super glossy but
suprisingly doesn't feel that sticky on the lips at all. Its quite a light pink but not
too light that it washes out the face. It's also a great colour if you're going
for a simple make up look maybe for school or work etc where you don't
want to be wearing lots of makeup & you want it to look suttle and natural. I'll be
wearing this a lot when i'm going to college or quickly popping out but
want something on my lips to give them a bit of colour. Its amazing for the price. <3


3. NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absoloute Red £4.50


This colour is incredible! As soon as i swatched it on my hand
at the NYX stand, i put it straight in my shopping basket! Its your classic
gorgeous red lip colour that everyone needs in their make up collection.
I own various red lipsticks from MAC, Rimmel etc but they are lipsticks
and either have a matte finish or aren't a lipgloss formula. This is why i wanted
a red lipgloss because if i'm on the go and want to wear a red lip when
i don't have a lot of time to get ready for something or i'm in a rush, i don't have 
to worry about applying my lip liner first and then my lipstick with a lip brush. I can
just apply this with the doe foot applicator which makes it easy to apply for you & the pigment
is incredible and then i just make sure its all even and blended out with a clean lip brush.
It's such a beautiful red colour as you will see in the photograph below, i highly reccomend these Xtreme
Lip Creams as they are in between a lipgloss and a lipstick and that is the perfect combo in my opinion!


Hope you all enjoyed my first post on my recent lip purchases, thankyou for taking time to read it & see you in my next post you lovely people!




No comments:

Post a Comment