Sunday 1 March 2015

Day Out In London...♡

Day Out in London visiting Brick Lane, Camden & Beauty Chat LIVE 

Hello everyone! Here is my 2nd blog post. I recently visited London on my half term and i visited
Brick Lane, Camden and i also attended Beauty Chat LIVE with Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup, as known on You Tube. I had such an amazing day & i was very tired afterwards as i went out the door about 10am and didn't come back in the door until 8:30pm! I've decided to post my favourite pictures and also talk about where I went and what i did! Hope you enjoy my new post & pictures.





The first place I went to visit was the Cereal Killer Cafe which is on Brick Lane in Shoreditch. I had seen this place everywhere on twitter & instagram and i have always
wanted to go since it opened up so now was my perfect opportunity as when i normally go to London i have to be somewhere at a certain time and don't actually get to do some touristy things! It was most defintiely the best cafe i've been to in London, its so quirky and retro like and there is such a wide variety of cereals you can have. You can choose whatever cereal you want, whatever flavour milk you want & any topping you want! It's literally heaven. If you are ever in London you must take a trip to Shoreditch and visit the cafe. The price is also really good, i bought the cereal called "unicorn poop" which was rice krispies, party rings, fluff,100s + 1000's, marshmellows & i also wanted to 
add some crispy m&m's (they are my fave) and i also bought 
a mug of tea and it came to around £7.00. Here are some
photographs below and i am sure they will tempt you to visit!
I also visited 'Rough Trade' which is a record shop, i am hoping 
to buy a record player in the next few months, just need to 
start saving first! They had such a variety of records & had
a photo booth so we jumped in there of course!







The next place I visited was Camden. This is one of my favourite places in London,i absoloutely love it. I'ts so quirky and right up my street and there is loads to look at and do. They have an amazing market and shops & you can get lots of cheap stuff there! If you love grungy or vintage clothing then its perfect for you because they do so much of it as well as doing quite a lot of t-shirts with prints on the front such as beyonce, miley cyrus, slogans etc & they do phone cases, jewellery, shoes, bag and lots of stuff really that you would normally find at a market. 





The 3rd place and final place i went to was Space NK in Knightsbridge for the Beauty Chat LIVE with Lily Pebbles & Vivianna Does Makeup (on YouTube) I booked my place quite a few weeks before so i was so excited to go! There was champagne and macaroons galore, also with the tempt of buying something in there that i obviously gave into... i bought Nars Lipgloss in Dolce Vita which i reviewed in my previous post. All of the staff in Space NK were super lovely & you got the chance to be able to try anything in Space NK to buy it if you wanted to. First of all Lily and Anna came round to us all and had a little chat with us and then they had a chat with everyone about all things makeup, beauty etc which was really helpful. We got to ask any questions we wanted to & it was such a chilled environment in there. I met some lovely people whilst being there & it was so nice to talk to people who have the same interest as me! After we had walked around and tested some products, we got the chance to meet Lily & Anna and have a photo with them. They were such lovely girls & they looked incredible as always. I absoloutely love watching their videos and to meet them in real life was amazing. Space NK was right opposite Harrods too so thats why there is a photograph below, it looked absoloutely beautiful lit up! 





I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post about my recent trip to London, thankyou for reading it!





3 comments:

  1. love this alice! definitely gonna head to cereal killer cafe now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou! yesss it's amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, looks like you had a fantastic time here in London!!
    http://afrobeebeauty.blogspot.com
    Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete