Wednesday 4 November 2015


Hello & welcome back to my blog, i recently went for a shopping trip and bought a few bits and also ordered a few bits online so i thought i would share them with you and what i think about them so far 

 1. PRIMARK

The first thing i bought in Primark was these gorgeous plimsoll type shoes, they are covered in glitter and super comfy and they were only £8.00. I was on the hunt for some exactly like these as my friend has the same kind of pair, but from Debenhams. I searched online and in store on Debenhams and couldn't find them and when i was in Primark i happened to find these ones on their own in my size so i was super happy when i found them. 


I then picked up these beautiful pink rose fairy lights for my bedroom, they are super cute. These were £6.00



I also picked up these gorgeous gold rings, i was looking for some new ones as a few of my old ones i got from New Look had gone missing lol, so i found these ones and they were only £2.50. 


2. SUPERDRUG

I then went to Superdrug and wasn't looking for any specific but was just browsing and managed to pick up some bits. First of all i bought my favourite drugstore concealer which is the Maybelline Age Eraser concealer in the shade Nude, i would have wanted the lighter shade but they were all sold out so i just got this one instead, it matches my skin but i would use the lighter one to highlight rather than just conceal. I love the applicator which is a sponge, it's a super creamy liquid concealer and blends SO well. This was £7.99.


I then browsed the superdrug christmas collection and came across this beautiful Tanya Burr Cosmetics Candy Glam Beauty Essentials Palette. It includes a gorgeous range of winter/autumn eyeshadows, a nude sparkly lipgloss (perfect for christmas) and her bronzer and blusher at the bottom. It was only £10 and i absolutely love it so far. It also has a really cute heart shaped mirror as well which is great for on the go makeup. 



I then also picked up my favourite Maybelline Colour Tattoo ever, which is in the shade On and On Bronze. I use this basically every day and i absolutely love it. I had just run out and needed to pick up a new one, its such a gorgeous bronze colour, so easy and quick to apply and lasts all day. This was £4.99.




3. Mac

So i popped into Mac just to browse and hopefully pick something up and i did! First of all i bought a Mac Lipstick which is very popular and i've been admiring for a little while. It's Mac's matte lipstick in the shade Diva. It's a dark plum/red/berry colour and looks incredible on. It is the perfect lip colour for autumn and i am in love with it, it also lasts for such a long time because it's matte. The picture makes it look very red but it's definitely not so i will add a photo of me wearing it below. This was £15.50



The next thing i bought from Mac was this beautiful pressed pigment, i see VelvetGh0st (Gabby) use it and go on about it all the time and i literally think i need to get my hands on that, everytime i see it as it looks incredible on her. Its in the shade Moth and it's very sparkly, purple colour which is the most beautiful thing ever. I also wore it in the picture above, i would 100% recommend applying it before any of your base as it does fall a lot! This was £16.50



4. LUSH

I then went to one of my favourite shops ever, Lush! I picked up a few bits, some normal and some christmas!

First i had to get my hands on Snow Fairy Shower Gel as i get it every single christmas without a doubt, its my fave. It just smells like sweets in a bottle. I picked up the big bottle as i knew it would last me for ages and i would use it a lot. This was £12.75.


I then bought another regular christmas product from Lush which is the Magic Wand Bubble Bar, this also has the same smell as the Snow Fairy shower gel. What i love about this is that you get so much use out of it, you can use it so many times and its only £5.25. You swirl it around it the bath and it creates bubbles and turns your bath pink. It's so cute and definitely my favourite Lush christmas product!


I then picked up the The Experimenter which i have never had before but see a lot of people talk about so i was so excited to use it! It creates such cool colours in the bath and makes it go silver/grey. This was £3.95


The last thing i picked up was the Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb, this is little christmas pudding with all coloured spots over it and it creates a whole rainbow of colours in the bath, its so beautiful and cute. It also makes your bath go pink. This was £3.95


5. NARS

I then bought my fave foundation ever, Nars Sheer Glow and i wear the shade Mont Blanc. This was a re purchase for me as i'm so in love with this foundation, it's lasted me absolutely ages as well! It's gorgeous coverage, medium - full coverage and lasts for SO long. 


So that's it for my haul this week, i hope you enjoyed seeing my recent purchases. I also bought the Stila Eyeshadow Palette is Soul but i am going to be doing a different separate blog post about that, swatching it and showing you some eye looks with it. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this weeks blog post 


No comments:

Post a Comment