Monday 13 July 2015

Day out in Sunny Brighton Town... ♡



Hello and welcome back to my blog ♥

I recently took a trip to Brighton a few weeks ago and thought i would share it with you! It was the first time i had been and it was beautiful! 



First of all i went originally for Aston Merrygolds radio tour as he was visiting Juice FM in Brighton but no where near me in London so me and my friend decided to go down to Brighton for the day as i had finished college as well so was the perfect thing to do. I took the train to Stratford, then the tube to London Bridge and then a train straight to Brighton. It was about a 2 and half hour journey but didn't feel that long. It was a beautiful sunny day in Brighton which i was so happy about because i would have been so annoyed if it was raining! So first of all we headed to Juice FM to wait for Aston, we saw him going in and then 20 minutes later his security guard took us all round the corner (as the radio station was on a very busy main road full of people walking down it every second so was in practical) and we waited in a line for him and then met him, had a good old chin wag and a few pictures (i say a few but he spammed my whole camera roll lol). It was such a chilled meeting with him and it was so nice to see him after so long... I will insert some photographs below.



After we had met him, we headed down near to the pier and grabbed some food and outside with the most beautiful view of Brighton.


After we had ate, we headed down to the pier area and explored their for a little while in the sunshine and took loads of photographs. I will insert a load here for you to enjoy... 

No idea what this is but it looked pretty






i love this photo, we were laughing because it was so windy!


This cracks me up ahahaha

believe this dropped all down me and melted within 0.2 seconds of buying it 
After we walked along the pier and chilled for a bit, admiring the view we headed back to the station to catch the train as it was about 4pm by now we still had a 2 and a half journey home! I really really want to visit Brighton again in the summer and do more and visit more places because as soon as i visited i loved it. It's so beautiful and there is so much to do there! There are loads of places i still want to visit in Brighton so i hope to visit there again in the summer!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post and reading about my day in Brighton. Hope you all have a wonderful day, i will see you next week with my Liverpool blog post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment