Sunday 19 July 2015

Ed Sheeran at Wembley 12/07/20115... ♡

Hello & Welcome back to my blog..

On the 12th of July i went to see the incredible Ed Sheeran at Wembley Stadium and it was beyond anything i expected. It was my 6th time seeing him and the best yet... so i hope you enjoy reading my review of the show!



We had pitch standing so we got to the venue around 1:30/2 as doors opened at 4pm and we wanted to try and get a good place near the stage. We arrived at the venue, grabbed some food and joined the que!


We got let into the venue at 4:30 and got our place and then waited for the support acts, i was SUPER excited for Passenger as i've always wanted to see him live and he was fantastic and really entertained the crowd. He sung one of my fave songs as well called "I Hate" which was hilarious and everyone loved it!

PASSENGER ♥
We then waited for One Republic who were the final support act, they were amazing and Ryan Tedder is incredible live! They really got the crowd going and sung all their best songs!


Then the guy we had all been waiting for finally took to the stage and i couldn't have been more excited in my life! He started with "I'm A Mess" which i LOVE!





One of my favourites that i was SO SO excited for him to do was Take It Back which is a bonus song on his album and i absolutely love it, purely because i can rap the whole song but... anyway him doing it live was incredible & yes i rapped along to the whole song. I loved that he had loads of screens, it looked so effective and the whole theme of the screens changed for every song. Even after seeing him 6 times, i still find it incredible how its just him, his guitar and a loop pedal, it just amazes me and he is so talented. My favourite songs he sang were Thinking Out Loud, Take It Back, You Need Me I Don't Need You, Small Bump, Drunk, Tenerife Sea & Don't. As much as my feet were aching like hell and we were drenched from the rain with no cover, i am so glad i was standing because the atmosphere was incredible.




I felt really emotional when he sung Thinking Out Loud because everyone in Wembley got their torches out on their phones and the whole stadium lit up, it looked SO beautiful. 


Overall, it was definitely in my top 3 concerts i've been to in my life and if you haven't seen Ed Sheeran then... WHAT ARE YOU DOING! He is unbelievable live. I also love the way he always gets the crowd involved, either it be singing a lyric back, seperating half the stadium and getting them to sing different lyrics or during Sing he gets everyone to sing "Oh oh oh" continuously as he walks off stage, people were even carrying it on outside the stadium and even on the tube platform! 


I hope you enjoyed reading my experience and review at 1/3 shows of Ed at Wembley... 



No comments:

Post a Comment