Wednesday 15 July 2015

IMATS London & Camden 2015... ♡



Hello and welcome back to my blog.. ♥

I recently went to IMATS (International Make Up Artist Trade Show) in London on Saturday 11th July and it was SO good so i thought i would share my first experience at IMATS with you...



I got there just after the doors had opened so it wasn't too busy in there. First of all i had a look round and i had previously written down the stands i wanted to make sure i went to. First of all i went to Make Up Forever and had a browse there, i bought the full cover concealer as i had heard such good things about it and can only buy it online so thought i'd make the most of buying stuff that i would normally only be able to get online. It was £14.00 and i got the shade 4. 




I then went to Love Makeup stand, as they stock Zoeva brushes and i wanted to get theface shape one as i lost it ages ago and used it for my concealer and really wanted to get it again. It was the only thing i bought from Love Makeup because i was quite happy with the zoeva brushes i already have and wanted to try out some other brush brands that were there too. 



I then went to the Nanshy stall and bought a couple of face brushes as i heard really good things about nanshy brushes and wanted to try a couple out and they were only £9 each. I then went to the Guru Makeup Emporium stand hoping to get my hands on a beauty blender and they had sold out already :( I then headed to the mac stand which i knew would be manic but i had to face it at some point hahaha, i bought 2 lipsticks, one was a repurchase "Modesty" and a new one called "Craving". The staff were really helpful at Mac and it was well organised with buying the products too. I also went to Inglot as i really wanted to get the gel liner in #77 because i had heard amazing things and it was only £8 when normally i think its around £12.00ish. I also went to the Arts University Bournemouth stand as i wanted to pick up a prospectus and its a possible uni for me! After i had a good look around and bought everything i wanted i went to watch a couple of seminars.









First of all i just caught the end of a Bobbi Brown Bridal one which was really good and they also gave you the opportunity to ask questions which was good. I also watched a Kroylan one with an incredible make up artist called Lan Nguyen Grealis who created 4 incredible looks, she is so talented. Also the guy who was helping her Paul Merchant came to my college to do a demonstration/training day with us, so it was really cool to see him up there on the stage. It went on for about an hour and a half and the looks she created were beyond amazing, i will insert some photo's below. 




When i left, i made my way to Camden to visit the Cereal Killer Cafe for some lunch, i had been to the one in Brick Lane but not the one in Camden so i was excited to see what it was like. It is so cool in there, i love it and the staff are so lovely! I will insert some photos below...









I hope you enjoyed this blog post and i will see you next with my Ed Sheeran at Wembley post!


No comments:

Post a Comment