Monday 19 October 2015

Fall Out Boy American Beauty/American Psycho Tour at Wembley 11/10/15




Hello Everyone and welcome back to my blog...
I recently went to see Fall Out Boy on their tour at Wembley Arena on the 11th October 2015. I've always been a fan of Fall Out Boy and grew up listening to them and absolutely love all of their old and new music. They are one of my favourite ever bands so i was SO SO excited to see them. 

Setlist:

Sugar We're Going Down
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
Irresistible
The Phoenix
I Slept With Someone From Fall Out Boy....
Thriller
Alone Together
The Kids Aren't Alright
This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race
Immortals
Young Volcanoes
Dance, Dance
American Beauty/American Psycho
Jet Pack Blues
Beat It
Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
Uma Thurman
Thnks fr th Mmrs
I Don't Care
Centuries
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark 
Saturday 



Doc Martens + Ripped Jeans life

So before we headed to our seats, we went to Prezzo in Wembley for lunch/dinner and it was the most amazing food ever. I had a pasta carbonara with a sparkling water and it was the best thing i've tasted in my life. Prezzo did good x





We then got into the que about 5:00pm and doors opened at 6, we had standing tickets as well but still managed to get a sick view. We got into the venue and bought a bit of merch & then got into the actual arena and waited for Fall Out Boy. There was 3 support acts in total, the 1st and 2nd being brilliant (Charley Marley and Pro Green) and the 2nd being awful! I couldn't wait until they were off haha, they were called Matt & Kim i think! Finally it got to 9:05pm and it was time for FALL OUT BOY ♥




I can't even describe how much of an incredible time i had at Fall Out Boy, they got the set list SO perfect and on point. They included all of their old songs and ones of the new album and previous album it was amazing. The way they perform, their energy and how much effort they put into their shows is just amazing. We also had standing as well so the atmosphere on the floor was insane!!! I was so glad we got standing because everyone was having the time of their lives and going crazy. 





My favourite songs they performed were Sugar We're Going Down, The Phoenix, Alone Together, This Ain't A Scene, Immortals & Centuries. They are such an incredible band and it was so nice to enjoy it with my sister who introduced me to Fall Out Boy by playing their albums at volume 100 when my room was next door ;) I left the arena, sweaty as hell and thirsty as hell but with the memory of one of the best gigs i've ever been to...





I hope you all enjoyed reading about my gig experience and review at Fall Out Boy, if you went let me know what you thought and if not then what gig have you been to recently?

I will also post some photos i took during the day as well below ::




Twitter @isthatalice // @makeupbyalice_
Instagram @isthatalice // @makeupbyalice_ 

No comments:

Post a Comment