Sunday 20 September 2015

Evening Autumn Makeup Look | ❤



Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. This blog post is going to be my autumn evening make up look including high end and drugstore products, i hope you enjoy! Be sure to let me know if you have tried any out an autumn look similar to this or if you re create this look tweet me your photos as i would love to see! 


1. Firstly, i applied my Urban Decay Original Priming Potion all over my eye lids using my fingers. I then used my Zoeva Petite Crease brush & used the colours Snakebite, YDK & Busted from Naked 2 Palette and applied that to the eye socket and then blended with my Zoeva Soft Crease Brush. I then applied my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over my lids and blended out with my Zoeva Soft Crease Brush. I then took the gold shade from the MUA 5th Birthday palette and i applied that to the corner of my lid and blended slightly with my Zoeva Soft Crease. 








2. I then applied a mix of my Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc and L'oreal True Match foundation in Cappuccino because i had fake tanned so i needed to make my foundation slightly darker. I dotted it all over my face with my fingers and then blended in with my Nanshy Flawless Foundation brush





3. I then used the Real Techniques eyeshadow brush and my Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer and applied in a triangle shape under my eyes and blended with my Zoeva Face Shape brush. I then used my Naked Concealer on the bridge of my nose, forehead, chin and cupids bow to highlight and then blended with the Zoeva Face Shape. 



4. I then set all my concealer in place using the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in translucent and my Zoeva Powder Brush. 




5. I then took the Naked 2 Palette and the used my Real Techniques Angled Brush and the shade snake bite and applied to my lower lash line. I applied that all along and then took the gold shade i used on my lid, to the inner corner of my lower lash line. I then went in with my Barry M Black Kohl liner and applied it to my whole lower lash line. I then took my Mac Soft & Gentle highlighter and the same angled brush and applied to the inner corner of my eye to open up the eyes. 





6. I then used my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to the tops and bottoms of my lashes and then went in with my mini Mac mascara to the bottoms. I then used my Inglot Gel Liner in 77 and my Kroylan Square Eye Brush (couldn't find this online as got with my college makeup kit) to apply to my waterline all over.






7. I then took my Benefit Brow Zings with my Zoeva Wing Liner brush to fill in and define my eyebrows and then used a white highlight shade from my MUA palette to highlight my brow bone with my finger.



8. I then took a couple of dabs of l'oreal glam bronzer & too faced chocolate soleil bronzer using my Real Techniques Blush Brush and applying to the hollows of my cheeks, temples and jaw line. I then blended with my Nanshy Blush & Bronze brush. 




9. I then took my Zoeva Face Paint brush and the same 2 bronzers to contour my nose and blend with my Real Techniques Contour Brush.



10. I then took the same Real Techniques Blush Brush and my Max Factor Creme Puff in Seductive Pink and then applied lightly to the apples of my cheeks & blended with my Zoeva powder brush.

10.  I then took my Ben Nye Lip Pencil in Burgundy to line my lips and went in with my Real Techniques Lip Brush & Revlon Lipstick in Black Cherry to fill in my lips. I then took a small bit of Mac Modesty and applied it all over my lips. 




So that's my autumn evening make up evening routine complete! I hope you enjoyed reading it and like the look i created ♥ See you next week... 


Twitter @isthatalice
Instagram @isthatalice 

No comments:

Post a Comment