Wednesday 30 September 2015

Everyday School/College Drugstore Make Up Routine ❤


Hello Everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today's post is a drugstore school/college make up, i'm using all drugstore products as i know most of people in school can only afford to buy reasonable prices so it makes it so much easier for everyone. I hope you enjoy!

My first step is going to be base, i'm going to use The Body Shop Insta Blur Primer (if you have dry skin do not use this i will link an alternative) but because i have oily skin, this helps to mattify that. I then will go in with my L'oreal True Match foundation in the shade "Golden Amber", apply that all over my face with my fingers and then blend with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. 




I will then take my Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in Light Vanilla and apply under my eyes and on any blemishes i have. I will blend this with my Real Techniques Crease Brush. I am then going to take my Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 003 Peach Glow and apply all over my face including my under eyes using my RT Contour Brush.




Once i've done that i will apply my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze all over my lids and blend with my Zoeva Deluxe Crease Brush, i will then take the gold shade from this Sleek Palette and apply to the inner corner of my eye and blend with the same Real Techniques brush. I will then take my Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and apply to the tops and bottoms of my lashes. 






I am then taking my Sleek Palette and using these two brown shades and my Zoeva wing liner brush to fill in my brows.







I will then take my L'oreal Glam Bronzer and my Real Techniques Blush Brush and will apply it to the hollows of my cheeks, temples and a little bit on the nose and blend with my Real Techniques contour brush. I will then take my Bourjois Blush and apply to the apples of my cheeks using the same blush brush.





My last step is the lips, i am applying the Soap And Glory Gloss Stick in Nudist and that's my drugstore makeup done! I hope you enjoyed, and let me know if you re create this look. 







Twitter - @isthatalice
Instagram - @isthatalice

No comments:

Post a Comment