Tuesday 8 September 2015

Meeting Alfie Deyes & James Bay | London 15 ♥



Hello Everyone ♥

Welcome back to my blog... so recently i went to London to meet Alfie Deyes (Pointless Blog) and James Bay, and i thought i would share my experience with you guys! Comment below what celebrities you have met recently or celebrities you would love to meet. I hope you enjoy... 

So a few weeks before this event, Alfie tweeted about a meet up in London @ Waterstones but you had to enter it so you wasn't guaranteed a place as you couldn't buy tickets but luckily i won tickets to the meet and greet as well as about 300 other people. The meet and greet was in Waterstones, Piccadilly and we had the choice of purchasing a signed book or not but i didn't as i already own The Pointless Book 2 so didn't see the point lol. 






We went into a private signing room and qued up to meet him. We had a hug and a little chat & then got some photos as well which i will post below. It was my 2nd time meeting him and he was still the lovely guy i met about a year ago! He asked everyones names and got a picture with everyone as well, he was so so lovely. 



Before the meet and greet i also visited the oxford street Lush which is AMAZING. It's huge and has two floors, i bought Frozen & Intergalactic bath bombs. I also went to Primark and bought a couple of bits from Gabby's range (velvet ghost) including the smoothie cup and quote plaque, i basically wanted the whole range though because it's all beautiful. 





So on the 4th of September i went to meet James Bay at Radio 1 in Central London. He was part of the "Even More Music" month on Radio 1 where they have a live lounge everyday in September and James Bay was on the friday. So i went a long with the hope of meeting him as he is one of my favourite artists ever ever ever, i'm obsessed with him and i have been wanting to meet him for a long time. We met him on the way in first of all around 10am but it was quite rushed so we waited until he came out as well. I met 2 lovely girls and 1 lovely guy there as well, we were sat outside watching it live from my iphone haha, i love meeting people through my travels to London. We also met Nick Grimshaw (grimmy) as he had just finished his show, i was pretty chuffed with meeting him because i listen to the breakfast show every morning and i bloody love him. 





When he went into radio 1, i legit look so fugly hahhhaa

About 1pm he came out and we sung happy birthday to him as it was his birthday as well! He loved it and really appreciated it, it was so cute. I will share a link to it on my You Tube here if you fancy watching! >>>> https://youtu.be/h9ihI2hWvds I really really love my photo with second photo with him, so much better than the first haha! 
LOOK AT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE ♥
I also got papped but the photo is dreadful and wouldn't be good for your eyes so i'll leave that one out.. haha!

I hope you enjoyed todays blog post about my recent trips to London and i'll see you on Sunday with another blog post! Thank you for reading and making it this far down ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment